How to block cookies on Microsoft Edge?
- Open the browser and click on the menu icon (top-right corner) and select Settings
- Select Cookies and Site permissions
- Click Manage and delete cookies and site data
- Under ‘Cookies and data stored’, switch the Allow sites to save and read cookie data off
- You can also go to Block and click on Add to add custom websites from storing cookies on your device
- You can also add custom websites under Clear on exit, to delete cookies when you exit the browser