How to block cookies on iPhone?
To block cookies in Safari on iPhone:
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down and choose the Safari
- Turn on Block All Cookies
- Tap on the Block All button in the pop-up dialog box
To block cookies in Chrome on iPhone
- Open the Chrome browser and select the menu (top-right corner)
- Then select Settings
- Go to Privacy & Security and then Clear Browing Data
- Tap Cookies, Site Data and uncheck the box against cookies.
- Select Clear Browsing Data, and then click Clear Browsing Data and tap Done.